Register your student's device HERE!
OUR BYOD VISION STATEMENT:
Our Vision is to create an environment of student centered learning through collaboration, critical thinking, creativity and communication among peers by integrating various technology resources across all content areas in order to enhance the overall learning experiences at Bugg Elementary School. The BYOD program will give students access to the digital tools that will enhance and support classroom instruction.
After attending training with district staff, our BYOD Admin and Teacher Teams will work together with our staff to established rules and procedures to be shared with our entire school community.
Components of our BYOD program:
- Teachers plan and implement rigorous and engaging BYOD
- activities that support the curriculum.
- Students use kid-safe search engines, educational apps and Internet sites as shared by their teachers.
- Teachers monitor students' usage of devices closely.
- Teachers teach Internet Safety and anti-bullying lessons.
- To ensure that all students will have equal access to technology, staff will provide school-owned devices (iPads, laptops, and desktops) to students without BYOD devices.