Senior Class of 2017 Information
- Senior dues are $50 before December 31, 2016
- Senior dues are $60 beginning January 1st, 2017
- Dues may be paid by credit card online at http://osp.osmsinc.com/wakenc
- Dues can also be paid by cash, money order, or certified cashier check
- NO PERSONAL Checks
The East Wake High School Class of 2017 needs senior parents to help organize and host these special events.
- Fall Senior Breakfast - November 10, 8:00 AM
- Spring Senior Breakfast
- Senior Picnic/Awards Day
- Baccalaureate Ceremony June 4 Time TBD
- Cap and Gown presentation by Herff Jones November 21, 9 am (All seniors should be present)
- Cap and Gown orders due November 29
- Cap/Gown Delivery Early May
- Mid-year Graduation is January 26, at 6:30 PM in the auditorium. Practice for mid-year graduation begins at 5:00 PM
- Practice is June 6, 3:30 to 5:30 at the Raleigh Convention Center
** This is a MANDATORY practice! Any senior missing this practice will not walk at graduation!
- Graduation is June 12, at 8 AM at the Raleigh Convention Center. Seniors must be at the Raleigh Convention Center at 7:00 AM. Any senior who is late, will not be allowed to walk at graduation!
EWHS Yearbook Deadlines for Senior Year
email@example.com Room 159 @YearbookEWHS
Prestige SENIOR PORTRAITS and BABY PICTURES
- No senior portrait will be accepted for yearbook submission after Nov. 11th. Prestige submits all portraits directly to us—you need to get your portrait taken! To schedule a studio appointment, call 919-881-8361 or visit prestigeportraits.com for more information
- Prestige will be on campus Tuesday, Oct. 18thth for tux/drape yearbook portraits. The sitting fee is $15. Students will receive appointment cards in the mail. If you do not receive an appointment card, see Ms. Anderson closer to that date.
- Submit baby picture by Nov. 11th to room 159 (or upload to REPLAYIT). No picture will be accepted after this date. Write first/last name on the back of picture or flash drive. Picture will be returned. If you upload to REPLAYIT, make sure to tag with your first/last name.
SENIOR QUOTES (under your Senior Portrait)
- Go to this link to submit your senior quote com/ewhsquote by Nov. 11th. If you have trouble with the link you may bring your quote to room 159. Please make sure to put your first/last name with your quote. No more than 140 characters, please.
- Submit senior ad and payment by Nov. 25th. You may bring to room 159 or go online at jostensadservice.com to pay with a credit card. All pictures must be turned in digitally.
- Parents may work with a staff designer to create their ads Nov. 8th from 5-7pm in room 159.
- Full: $240 (10-12 pics) Half: $180 (5-6 pics) Quarter: $125 (3-4 pics) Eighth: $50 (1-2 pics)
- AD SPACE is limited. Last year ad space was full before final deadline. Order early to ensure your senior will have an ad!
YEARBOOKS are on sale now!! Order early for best pricing.
- Online at jostensyearbooks.com or by cash, check, or money order in Room 159. $50 (plus tax)=$54 if you pay by check or cash to Ms. Anderson or go online to pay by credit card. Personalization costs extra.
- Price will increase to $65 in October (that’s $60 + tax) and will continue to increase throughout the year.
- Download this app to upload any photos you take throughout the school year. These photos might be used in the yearbook! You can upload photos for your senior ads and baby pics.