Annual 8th Grade Trip to Washington DC
Monday, June 5 - Tuesday, June 6, 2017
View - Packing, Behavior Expectations - Presentation
May 8, 2017
Parent Chaperone Meeting • May 23 at 6:30 PM
Jan. 22, 2017
Final payment due Friday, Feb., 24, 2017. Payments should be made online or in cash or check form. All checks should be made payable to DDMS (Dillard Drive Middle School).
Jan. 3, 2017
Second DC Payments Due on Friday, January 13.
After making this second payment, students and chaperones should have a balance remaining of $100.00 or less for the DC field trip (meaning a total of at least $140.00 should have been paid by 1/13 between down payments and second payments).
Students will be sent home with individual balance sheets the week of January 3. Once again, payments can be made in person (cash/check) or online.Help Needed for Laying-of-the-Wreath Ceremony at the Pentagon Memorial!
Any student interested in representing DDMS should read the attached guidelines.
10/05/16 Holbrook Tours has already begun planning a very comprehensive itinerary for our students. The final itineraries will be shared closer to the field trip date. However, please note that we will be visiting the monuments, Smithsonian museums, Arlington Cemetery, and The White House during our field trip.
The total cost is $240.00 per student and chaperone. A minimum payment of $40.00 (per person) must be turned in on Friday, November 18, 2016 to reserve a spot(s).
Reserve a Spot
These forms and payments must be received by Friday, November, 18, 2016:
- $40.00 deposit (for each student and chaperone attending)
- Parental Consent Form (all students)
- Chaperone Interest Form (if interested)
- Behavior Contract (all students)
Can be MADE ONLINE 💳 by payment date or on the payment collection dates:
- Friday, November 18 ($40.00 minimum) │ Permission form must accompany payment. Deposit/First Payment
- Friday, January 13 ($100.00 minimum) Second Payment
- Friday, February 24 (remaining balance or $100.00) Final Payment
Payments should be in cash or check form. All checks should be made payable to DDMS (Dillard Drive Middle School).
- All chaperones must be registered WCPSS volunteers. Please visit the front office to (re)register. You are encouraged to have this completed by the first payment date.
- Please complete the chaperone interest form and turn in with the first payment.
Please direct additional questions to Mr. Gore.