We are hiring for the 2013-14 school year! New openings are posted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, except holidays.
The State of North Carolina requires that all public school educators hold a license for the subject or grade level they teach. Licensed employees must meet both state and federal licensing requirements in order to be employed. For more information visit www.ncpublicschools.org.
Submit your complete application to:
Director of Applications
Wake County Public School System
Human Resources – Crossroads I
5625 Dillard Dr., Suite 1200
Cary, NC 27518-9235
- Bonus plans are offered to educators working at Walnut Creek Elementary School, Longview School and Renaissance School.
- One of North Carolina's highest paying school systems
- Tuition reimbursement
- Top-Ranked retirement system
- Salary advance for eligible employees
- Praxis II reimbursement
- Affordable health and dental for full-time employees
- Affordable life, vision and long-term care insurance
- National Board Teacher certification loan program
- National Board Teacher bonus
- Mentor programs
- Beginning Teacher Support programs
- Systemwide staff development opportunities