The Board of Education approved several staff appointments at its December 3 meeting.
- Freda Cole has been appointed Interim Principal at Cedar Fork Elementary School.
- Marvin Connelly has been appointed as Chief of Staff.
- James Hargett has been appointed as Interim Assistant Principal at Wendell Middle School.
- Patricia Hill has been appointed to a temporary Assistant Principal/ teaching position at Mills Park Elementary School.
- Neil Light has been appointed as Assistant Principal at Zebulon Middle School.
- Erin May has been appointed as Interim Assistant Principal at Olive Chapel Elementary School.
- Benjamin Olin has been appointed as Assistant Principal at Panther Creek High School.
- Vicki Perry has been appointed as Interim Assistant Principal at Rolesville Elementary School.
- Quamesha Whitted-Miller has been appointed as Assistant Principal/ Intervention Coordinator at Middle Creek High School.
Please note – This list includes new appointments. The board may also have approved contract extensions or modifications for employees to continue serving in their current roles