The Board of Education approved the following staff appointments at its October 21 meeting:
- Timothy Locklair, Principal of Holly Springs High School, has been appointed Western Area Superintendent.
- Marlo Gaddis, Director of Instructional Technology and Media Services, has been appointed Senior Director of Instructional Technology and Media Services.
- Candace Watson, Assistant Principal at Carnage Middle School, has been appointed Principal of Lacy Elementary School.
- Charles Langley, retiree, has been appointed Interim Principal at West Lake Middle School.
- Jennifer Lecorchick, Teacher at Wendell Elementary School, has been appointed Assistant Principal at Lockhart Elementary School.
- Jonathan Jessup, Principal of Mattamuskeet Early College High School, Hyde County Schools, has been appointed Assistant Principal at Millbrook High School.
- Michael Clinkscales, Teacher Coordinator at Magnet Leadership Laboratory, has been appointed Assistant Principal at East Garner Middle School.
Please note – This list includes new appointments. The board also may have approved contract extensions or modifications to current contracts for employees to continue serving in their current roles.