OPEN SESSION**A Special Called Board Meeting - Closed Session will begin at 1:00 p.m. in the Board Conference Room. The Board will recess at 2:00 p.m. for a Work Session and reconvene at 4:30 for the continuation of the Special Called Board Meeting and for Recognitions.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. QUORUM DETERMINATION
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA
5. RE-DISTRICTING PLANOn Tuesday, May 10, 2011, the Wake County Board of Education held a Public Hearing related to
6. REDUCTION IN FORCE, CENTRAL SERVICES BASED SECRETARIAL & SCHOOL
CLERICAL POSITIONSAs a result of the economic downturn, the Wake County Public School System has faced significant
RECOGNITION- 5:30 P.M.
7. EMPLOYEE EXCELLENCE AWARDThree (3) employees were nominated for this month's Employee Excellence Award. Fiscal
8. SPOTLIGHT ON STUDENTSTwenty-five students will recognized as Spotlight on Students award winners at 6:00 p.m. Sixteen
CLOSED SESSIONTo consider confidential personnel information protected under G.S. 143-318.11 (a)(6) and 115C-319.
9. RECOMMENDATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE APPOINTMENT(S)
10. REDUCTION IN FORCE FOR CENTRAL SERVICES BASED SECRETARIAL AND
SCHOOL BASED CLERICAL POSITIONS