Parking is a privilege offered to juniors and seniors until all student spaces on campus are sold. Due to space limitations, sophomores are not permitted to purchase parking passes.
Parking Pass Sales
Parking passes are available for juniors and seniors in good standing. Students interested in securing a parking pass for 2017-18 should fill out the parking pass application.
Key portions of the application include:
- Parking Guidelines (included in the application) must be viewed and agreed upon by student and parent.
- All fees/fines must be cleared. Individual fines and fees can be
viewed from your PowerSchool account and can be paid at the school
(during normal school hours during the spring and Monday-Thursday from 8am-3pm during the summer).
- The Parking Application & Guidelines must be signed and notarized. The paper copy must be turned in at the school with payment.
- If you are paying online, pay for the lunch pass using Online School Payments and bring your receipt along with your application when you turn it in. (Note: the online payment option is not yet active for 2017-18.)
Completed applications can start being turned in on Monday, June 5. Note that students turning in a completed application between June 5 and July 13 will have the same opportunity to receive a parking space.
Parking passes will be assigned based on completed applications.
During the summer, spaces will be assigned by lottery of the completed applications. For an application to be complete, it must include: (1) the application and guidelines signed and notarized; (2) receipt of payment; (3) copy of NC drivers license, and (4) all fines and fees with the school cleared. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
On the following dates, applications will be processed and spaces assigned. Spaces will be assigned at through random selection of all applications complete on that date. The dates are:
- July 14, 2017 -- Seniors only will be considered for spaces on this date (Note: this date is the ONLY date where seniors will receive priority in the parking process).
- July 28, 2017 -- Juniors & Seniors will be assigned spaces
- August 11, 2017 -- Juniors & Seniors will be assigned spaces
- August 18, 2017 -- Juniors & Seniors will be assigned spaces
If you have questions about student parking passes, please contact Assistant Principal Bruce Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (919) 577-1444. You can also view this list of questions and answers
about the parking process for 2017-18.
Lunch passes are available for juniors and seniors in good standing. Students interested in securing a lunch pass for 2017-18 should follow the directions below.
- Download and print the Off Campus Lunch Pass Application, 2017-18.
- Fill out the application including notarizing the form at the bottom.
- If you are paying online, pay for the lunch pass using Online School Payments and bring your receipt along with your application when you turn it in.
- You can bring your application to the school starting on August 1, 2017.
- Lunch passes will be available for pick-up at the Meet the Teacher night event in August.
If you have questions about student lunch passes, please contact Assistant Principal Bruce Page at email@example.com or (919) 577-1444.