You can use…
- A tablet, Nook, iPad, laptop, smartphone, etc. that can access a wireless server. Today most devices have built in wireless cards, but older models may need to have an external wireless adapter.
- A device that will fit in a student locker for storage purposes.
- A minimum of 1G memory is recommended in order to process materials found on the Internet. Dual processor level or higher.
- An Internet Browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and/or Internet Explorer on your device.
- If you don’t have a device available Wakefield Middle School will make all efforts to give you access to the Internet through a school owned device/ computer.
- Students need to have permission to access the Internet and email. If a parent/guardian has previously signed a WCPSS document denying access to these than that student will not be able to participate.